Our certified professional coder, Joyce Ardrey, CPC provides members with the latest information regarding insurance systems. In addition, members and their staff may get individual advice from Joyce and participate in training opportunities regarding the latest developments in insurance and optometry.
"Coding, billing, insurance plans coverage rules, payers rules, compliance with federal and state laws: if you have a question, I'll find an answer."
- HIPAA Finding an ICD-10-CM code for the patient's condition.
- Assistance with interpreting a denial of claim lines.
- Filling claims for special circumstances like co-managing 90-day global period surgeries and post-op cataract eyewear (Refractive Lenses benefit).
- Finding medical policies of the different payers since not all payers cover services the same way.
- Choosing the proper modifiers and when to use them.
- Implementing the Advanced Beneficiary Notices (ABN).
- Updating and enrolling in Medicare's provider enrollment system (PECOS).
- Guidance for successful inclusion in the new payment models (MIPS).
- Assistance with compliance requirements, accessing free poster requirements, or templates for creating the required written policies.
Contact Joyce Ardrey, CPC by calling the OAOP at 405.524.1075 or email.